A symbol of youth and longevity.
Product for the daily dietâ¨ with nourishing, restorative and healing properties.
Strengthens the immune system. Has an antioxidant activity and slows down the aging process.
Normalizes metabolism. Contributes to the removal of heavy metals, disposal of many poisons.
Recommended for people of all ages, especially for children, for the productive formation of the body.
Easily digested (98%).
- for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, stomach ulcers and 12 duodenal ulcer, chronic gastritis, liver cirrhosis,
- skin diseases, anemia, atherosclerosis, hypertension, rheumatism, tuberculosis, leukemia, nephritis, urolithiasis,
- with hair loss, brittle nails and hair, obesity, diabetes, burns,
- for varicose veins
- to increase the elasticity of blood vessels,
- with allergic disorders
- chronic fatigue
- to increase sexual potency of men and women, for rising motherâs milk,
- to reduce blood cholesterol,
- to improve the sight, of the blood, liver function, for the prevention and treatment of polyarthritis, articular rheumatism, gout, rickets,
- treatment of tracheitis, laryngitis, acute respiratory infections, influenza, etc.
- to improve physical and mental performance.
Vitamin E (28 mg per 50 g), F, B1, B2, B 3 (PP), B4, D.
Unsaturated fatty acids: oleic, palmitic, linoleic, etc.
Macro-and microelements: iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, etc.
Amino acids: glutamine, asparagine, glycine, arginine, lysine, isoleucine, proline, and others
Intake â 1 teaspoon 2 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
Externally in food (salads, etc.)
Shake before the use.
Attention! Using oils
for therapeutic purposes, it is recommended to consult a specialist.
Massage with cedar oil provides an excellent contact with surface for massage, â¨ relieves fatigue, improves vitality, â¨ improves blood circulation, relieves venous congestion of limbs, â¨ makes the skin supple and velvety.
Use in cosmetics:
- beautifully softens skin, making it more elastic and supple, retains the natural moisture;
- promotes healing of wounds and erosions on the skin and mucous membranes after trauma, burns and inflammation processes;
- soothes, relieves itching, redness and swelling after allergic reactions in the skin,
- gently removes surface contaminants (dust, cosmetics) can be used for removing makeup, especially in areas around the eyes;
- reduces inflammation and rejuvenates the skin, â¨ protects it from fading, saturating the natural vitamins, trace elements, maintaining the natural islotno-alkaline balance.
Beware of the natural sediment.