RULES OF WORK ONLINE - STORE
RULES OF WORK ONLINE - STORE
Personal Information Protection
Sia VizaOilGroup is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal data of customers and to ensure data security in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Individuals' Data and the Law on Information Society Services.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of the courier service and solely for the delivery of your order.
Price and payment procedure
1. VizaOilGroup is not a payer of PVN tax,
therefore, in our online store all prices for goods are indicated taking into account this fact i.e. excluding value added tax under the laws of LR. The buyer, confirming the order according to the order form, agrees to pay for the goods at the current price.
2. In addition to the price of the goods, the buyer also pays for the delivery of the goods, if necessary. The buyer, confirming the order according to the order form, agrees with the size and payment of the current delivery price indicated in it. The buyer must cover the cost of delivery, if the goods were not delivered to the buyer through his fault (if the buyer was not at the indicated place at the appointed time), as well as the cost of re-delivery, if necessary.
3. The payment for the goods may be made by bank transfer, payment in cash on the spot (at the office), upon receipt of the goods or by making the payment in accordance with the invoice submitted by SIA VizaOilGroup, by the due date by transferring money to the specified bank account.
4. The payment for the purchase of goods is confirmed by the payment document (payment order, cash receipt, receipt of strict reporting). If the buyer made the payment by bank transfer, the day of payment shall be considered the day when the payment was received in the bank account of SIA VizaOilGroup.
Order and delivery of goods
1. For the purchase of goods, the buyer, registered in the online store and agreed to these Rules, fills out the order form on the page of the online store. Order confirmation implies the buyer's obligation to pay for the purchase. After receiving the customer's order, SIA VizaOilGroup sends a confirmation of the entry into force of the order. The order remains valid until it is executed.
2. Delivery of goods to the buyer is carried out by the method selected by the buyer. SIA VizaOilGroup within 3 working days, after receiving the payment, sends the order to the buyer
3. Delivery of goods can be carried out as follows (in accordance with the specified type of delivery in the order):
- the appearance of the buyer at the office of SIA VizaOilGroup at Avotu 17, Riga.
- by courier at the address indicated by the buyer in the Republic of Latvia within 3 working days after receiving a notice of readiness for delivery.
- Through Omniva's or other similar postal services.
4. The buyer must be in the specified place at the appointed time, as well as be in touch with a mobile phone in order to negotiate with the courier about the delivery details. Otherwise, the buyer will be obliged to pay all costs associated with a particular order.
Right to refuse
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without explanation.
Ordered goods are subject to return if they have not been opened and have not been used. If, after delivery, the product packaging was opened, then, for reasons of hygiene, the goods are not subject to return.
The refusal expires in 14 days from the date of receipt.
In order to use the right of withdrawal, you need to notify us with a specific message (for example, by e-mail) of your decision to refuse this product. In this case, you send the goods back to our office and if the goods are in a condition in which it can be sold further, we will immediately return the cost of the goods to you in any way convenient for you (bank transfer or cash at our office).