Characteristics of our linseed oil:
- cold-pressed at a temperature till 45 ° (while maintaining our ancestral traditions)
- during the pressing 100% food flax is used (Kudrjavecs` kind)
- rich in Omega-3 (our oil has six times more omega-3 than in fish oil)
- maintaining the maximum useful elements: vitamins A, B, D, F, 18 amino acids and minerals groups
- contains 700 times more Liganan than in any plant in the World
- packing: a dark glass bottle Linseed oil.
(Oleum flax) is the most valuable Omega-3 source — important element of each cell membrane of our body, it stimulates the vitality and activates the renewal process.
We get flax seed oil by the way of cold compression (till 45 degrees). Flax for centuries nourished, dressed, was the main export goods abroad.
Linseed oil has always been one of the most valuable and most important products.
Flax oil – it is both food and medicine, and cosmetics. Any nice woman in the past knew that linseed oil is used in the diet, the same oil is used as a nourishing cream (linseed oil is very well absorbed into the skin) that gives hair and skin healthy look and helps to maintain the appearance of youth.
Flax seed oil has occupied a special place among the beautiful Cleopatra’s cosmetics. Besides the fact that linseed oil was basis of all queen`s creams, she took linseed oil and rose oil baths and used a lot of linseed oil in food.
Flax oil is very useful for brain nutrition.
Flax oil is also recommended to include in the diet of non-manual workers.
Flax oil helps to recover our liver and to normalize all digestive functions in our body.
- Against heartburn, constipation, gastritis
- Improves the biliary tract function;
- Effectively fights against skin allergies (eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis), dry skin;
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood;
- Reduces symptoms of menopause syndrome, prevents the development of osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis;
- Reduces prostate adenoma operations;
- To prevent breast cancer, colon, prostate;
- To recover after a stroke, stress, prolonged illness.
Contraindications. Not found.
- Vitamins A, E, K;
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids:
- Alpha-linoleic acid – Omega 3 (47-60%)
- Linoleic acid – Omega 6 (15-30%),
- Oleic acid – Omega 9 (13-29%).
Lignano. Linseed oil contains Ligano 700!!! times more than other varieties of plants (Lignano – plant tissue hormone precursors to anti-swelling properties)
- Internally – 1-2 tablespoons per day. Ongoing use in eating: salads, porridge, with coarse bread, pickled cabbage, .. It can be used on an empty stomach.
- Externally – rub and anoint, as well — for massage, in a sauna.
More information how to use the linseed oil, see in the section “Recipes”.
Warning! When using oils for medicinal purposes it is advised to consult with specialists.